During some recent correspondence with one of my high school English teachers, I was informed that for him, To Kill a Mockingbird would also make this list.
So I'm wondering, what book did you read as a kid and reread as an adult to find EVEN MORE secret messages?
3. This fun little quiz - Which Mr. Men Character are you?
You'll never believe who I got!
4. NYC Garbage, as shared with me by my friend, Deleise.
6. The above quote is from this blog post. OH. MY.
8. I get these periodic emails from Sark because I signed up for her Great Life Letter list. I wanted to share the insight from the latest one I got that has to do with decision making. The PUS acronym grosses me out, but I guess I won't forget it.
Choose something that you want to do for YOU. Double check that there is no FOG or PUS fueling that activity and go do it!
F - Fear P - Pressure
O - Obligation U - Urgency
G - Guilt S - Scarcity
9. My friend Rebekah shared this Ted Talk with me. I think I watched it with my jaw dropped open the entire 15 minutes. I love it so. I just was telling someone recently about how much (on most days) I love my monsters (aka voices) and that I don't want anyone to take them from me.
10. This quote from Julie and Julia that sounds exactly like something my friend Mandy told me once. The notion that we could be loved for our madness not in spite of it.
11. Finally, this gnome, which I found flying from a tree while on a walk with my boys recently.