I love dream chasing, but I love dream living even more.
It was as normal a day as any I suppose. I was just checking my email, like I am accustomed to doing. I wasn’t expecting to have an adventure dumped in my lap. And quite honestly, on that day, the adventure didn’t even reveal itself. Well, that isn’t totally true. An adventure was made clear enough, but it was somebody else’s adventure. A sheer impossibility for me.
I didn’t want to rule it out. I am a person that likes to believe in the challenge that anything is possible. But the more I dug in and awakened my heart the more pain I found I was causing myself. I was mad at the stupid email. I was mad that possibilities had been shoved in my face, mocking me that I did not have the power to get at them.
What I didn’t realize at the time was that my adventure was not nearly as far away as I assumed. The power was all mine, it was just a matter of stepping back away from the details and re-arranging them this way and that like a giant jigsaw puzzle, until I could get them to be a fit for my life.
I am still in this process of re-arranging. But the picture has come together enough that I am starting to see the story reveal itself before me. I am marveling at an adventure that is crafted to fit me at this very time in my life. I am marveling at my dreams that are coming true. I am marveling that this all began in the strangest of ways, and what if I had not allowed it to be so?
You can allow it to be so for your own life too. Perhaps a few of the puzzle pieces I have found will fit in your puzzle as well. I would love nothing more than for you to embark on the adventure you’ve been longing for. It is possible even if it may not unfold exactly like you’ve always imagined. (By their very nature, adventures have a mind of their own.) Let's find out more about yours.
Here is how the 21 Days are laid out:
- Dream Capsule
- Part 1 The Encounters
- The Email
- When You're Done
- Unpacking the Dream
- This Is Happening
- Part 2 The Excuses Holding Me Back
- Marginal Excuse
- Responsibility Excuse
- Have-Not Excuse
- Foolish Excuse
- Perfection Excuse
- I'm Too Small Excuse
- Beware of the Cape
- Part 3 Getting Acclimated
- The Death of a Dream
- Dream Partners
- While We Are Sleeping
- A Caution on Dream Editing
- Would You Just Let Them?
If you are unsure how to get started, here is how I suggest approaching the content:
- Download the INDEX (1-21) HERE and print it out. You could also write it out by hand.
- Read the entire course content making note as you go of which numbers are most relevant to you. Number them in order of importance. Scratch out any that don't currently apply to you.
- Pick one dream.
- Pick one number (1-21).
- Read that post and experiment with your dream.
- Dreams maybe short-term, long-term or no longer relevant. Which is yours?
- If it's short-term, set a deadline and see it through to the end.
- If it's long-term keep it around as one of the BIG DREAMS that you will always be working on, no matter what other dreams you may be exploring.
- If it's no longer relevant, let it go.
- Ask questions when you get stuck. Start an inspiring conversation and or take action when you get an epiphany.
- Follow your curiosity and enjoyment and repeat as desired. Swap out a different dream or a different number (1-21) to work on.
- Enjoy dream living the rest of your life and stand amazed at what you birth from ImagineNation into The REAL World.
- Another alternative is to download HERE, print and cut out the Tomorrow's Dreams Today Secret Messages and use them as prompts to move your dream forward when you feel stuck.